Emma Camille Schacter
- Born and raised in and around San Francisco, California.
- Will most likely be found by an ocean.
- Loves cycling, yoga and scuba diving.
- Fell in love with travel early on.
- Loves good stories, good people and good smiles.
I photograph to create a visual diary for myself. Whether it be formally or on my phone, I shoot to remember. Like memories should be, my photographs are unedited, not staged, and focused on the most important factors: the people, the setting and the moment. I have no overarching deep meaning for my photographs nor do I spend much time taking a single shot. I’d rather be out there, living and creating more memories, shooting only to be able to look back with nostalgia as I move forward.